Dear list,
I have solved all my problems in using KIM and I'm very happy.
But I have one last curiosity:

If I have a text (a document) in which I know exactly where there are "names
of singers" or "titles of songs", because for example
1) they are preceded by a predefined pattern (keywords),
2) or because in a semi-structured text they are enclosed in tags,
3) or becase they are in a predefined position in the document....
now is there a quickly way to capture and put them in KIM knowledge base
(referring to my music ontology)? A way to auomate generation of N-triples
during the processing of the document?

If  yes, please give me some advice on how to do... and please tell me which
of the three cases above is easier to treat.
It's not urgent, but I am very interested in actually achieving something
like that I said.

Greetings and thanks so much to all for your past support!! ;-)
Valentina