Issue with ignore listHi,
I'm using version 2.4 which uses the new way of providing ignored entities i.e.
ignoreList.def in .. KIM\context\default\resources\gazetteer. However, I can't
seem to get it to work. Is the format for providing ignored entities the same
as in the previous version?

I'm trying to ignore (amonsgt others) the company called ICT which is in the
WKB so have used the following line:

<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#PublicCompany_T.270><http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/kimlo#ignoredAlias>
 "" .

On startup, KIM seems happy with the list in that it prints:

INFO  137186[ComponentStarter-Thread-1](EntitiesCacheImpl.java:928) - 33
aliases loaded from ignore list at
C:\KIM\bin\../context/default/resources/gazetteer/ignoreList.def

However, when I look at the documents where the string ICT occurs it is still
marked up as the company.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alistair

Alistair Duke
Next Generation Web Research
Centre for Information & Security Systems Research
BT Innovate
___________________________
Office: +44(0) 1473 608192
Mobile: +44(0) 7730 426257
Fax : +44(0) 1473 606755
Email: alistair.d...@bt.com
This email contains BT information, which may be privileged or confidential.
It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. If you're not the
intended
recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information
is prohibited. If you've received this email in error, please let me know
immediately
on the email address above. Thank you.
We monitor our email system, and may record your emails.
British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no: 1800000