Hi,

Check out the documentation in the "Design and configuration of the Information Extraction pipeline" section of the Administrator's Guide. The documentation is available with your KIM installation and also online at http://ontotext.com/kim/doc/sys-doc/. The direct link to the topic is http://ontotext.com/kim/doc/sys-doc/ConfigInformationExtraction.html .

Best regards,
Marin Nozhchev,
Technical Lead of the KIM Project