Hi Alistair,
i expect the Token and Split types are being generated into the default AS anyway - so this is no evidence. btw - i've tested the parameters before sending them to you - so there is smth else.

So i suggest we do like this - you send us your pipeline / KIM version and a document with these XML tags - and we try it ourselves.
if this is sensitive: pls use
borislav.po...@ontotext.com
da...@sirma.bg
philip.alex...@sirma.bg

additionally if you need a skype contact - let me know
borislav