Hello Juha,

Please follow the actions in my previous mail. It is safe to delete all the contents of both $TOMCAT/temp/ and $TOMCAT/work/ folders. You can even delete $TOMCAT/webapps/KIM/ as well and tomcat will unpack it from the web archive again.

Actually running tomcat from within KIM is not required. You can easily just deploy the web archive KIM.war in $TOMCAT/webapps/ and start Tomcat the normal way. In the new version of KIM we don't even have a script to start Tomcat.

Hope this helps,
Philip