Hello Sergey,

   Unfortunately, a tool that makes ontology editing an easier process still
does not exist.  The utilities we use internally are mainly  Protege
(protege.stanford.edu) , SWOOP (code.google.com/p/swoop/) and  mostly text
editors.

   Usually we have data in the form of lists of items, that we want to
transform to RDF and attach to the ontology.  This can be done in many ways,
like using script languages (even bash shell alone),  any programming language
or even Excel.  The idea is to go through the list, set the items as labels,
and construct the instance URI from the text (having removed or replaced all
URI special characters).

Hope this helps
If not - please be a little more specific and we will try to help

Philip Alexiev
Software Engineer, KIM Platform