Hello Cong,

I must see the actual ontology to get a clearer picture, but generally it is
not a good idea to identify classes ( that is - to create annotations for
classes). Classes serve only to group and classify objects. Objects are the
entities detected in texts. So I suggest you have "coach" as an instance of
some class (for example:  protont:JobPosition).  Then this position will be
identified by the gazetteer and a Lookup annotation will be created for it.
Then you can have a JAPE rule transform this lookup to a JobPosition
annotation. This annotation type should also be present in the  annotation
types whitelist in  nerc.properties file in
com.ontotext.kim.KIMConstants.IE_ANN_TYPES .

If you send the ontology I will try to give more specific advices.

Hope this helps

Philip Alexiev
Software Engineer, KIM team