Hello Arshad,

In order to access the Manage section within the KIM Web user interface, you
should edit your
  TOMCAT/conf/tomcat-users.xml

configuration file adding the following lines:

<role rolename="kimmanager"/>
<user username="kim-admin" password="a-password-here" roles="kimmanager" />

Then you have to use
  user: kim-admin
  pass: a-password-here

to access the Manage section of the web interface.

However, that section serves only for adding documents within the system and
viewing the platform parameters, you can't use it for putting in custom data
or changing the underlying GATE Application pipeline.

If you want to load your custom ontology, and then semantically annotate
documents using it, you should first read this document about extending KIM:

  http://www.ontotext.com/sites/default/files/Customizing%20KIM3.pdf

If you have any other issues or problems, do not hesitate to contact us again,
using the kim-discussion mailing list (kim-discussion@ontotext.com).

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Boyan Kukushev

--
Boyan Kukushev
Senior Software Engineer / Java Developer