Hello Lydia,

The simple answer to your question is - you can't.

For the complete explanation, I will reveal a little more about KIM's internals
and how exactly the data is stored and where.

We can look at the process of annotating a document in KIM as a two step
process:
1. Annotate the document (Information Extraction phase)
2. Store the annotated document in the persistent store

The information extraction phase is performed by the GATE framework
(http://gate.ac.uk/) . It analyzes the text of the documents and recognizes
entities, that the system already knows about. Also can recognize new entities
based on rules or machine learning algorithms.  The output of this process is a
standard GATE document, with annotations over the content. The GATE
configuration KIM uses is customized, so that at the end, semantic annotations
are created. This means that the annotations represent an entity from the
semantic database and has features to relate it to this entity (uri and class
features).

The second stage is storing the document in a persistent store. KIM uses a
combination of a semantic store and a content store to most efficiently achieve
this goal.
The document object (without the actual content) is stored in the semantic
store (Owlim). Further, all the features of this document and all the relations
to entities found in the document are also stored. This allows us to see which
documents mention which entities. Here is a sample document and the information
in the semantic store about this document:

<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#Doc1>
<http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type>
<http://proton.semanticweb.org/2006/05/protont#Document> .
<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#Doc1>
<http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type>
<http://proton.semanticweb.org/2006/05/protonu#NewsArticle> .
<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#Doc1>
<http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#label> "Bumper North Sea oil profits pose
taxing questions for the Chancellor" .
<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#Doc1>
<http://proton.semanticweb.org/2006/05/protont#hasDate>
"997304400000"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#long> .
<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#Doc1>
<http://proton.semanticweb.org/2006/05/protont#title> "Bumper North Sea oil
<http://proton.semanticweb.org/2006/05/protont#derivedFromSource> "news agency"
.
<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#Doc1>
<http://ordi.ontotext.com/sar#hasFeature>
<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#Doc1_features_0> .
<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#Doc1_features_2> .
<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#Doc1_features_3> .
<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#Doc1>
<http://proton.semanticweb.org/2006/05/protonkm#mentions>
<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#Ministry_T.9> .
<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#Government_T.52> .
<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#CalendarMonth_T.3> .
<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#Newspaper_T.2> .
<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#Newspaper_T.20> .
<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#Number_T.11> .
<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#InternationalOrganization_T.10> .
<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#Doc1>
<http://proton.semanticweb.org/2006/05/protonkm#mentions>
<http://www.ontotext.com/kim/2006/05/wkb#Person_T.1> .

The actual content of the document and also the positions of the annotations
are not stored in the semantic store. When there is a need to visualize the
document content and annotations, the content store is asked. In our case this
is Lucene.

So no RDF for the concrete annotations is kept in the RDF store. Just document
level relations (document mentions entity) .

If you provide more information about your use case and your goals, we can be
of more help.

All the best,
Philip Alexiev
Software Engineer, KIM team