Hi Philip,

Thanks.  Do you know if there are any KIM tools that can only be as a GUI?
 I'm trying to determine if there's anything that cannot easily be done on
a hosted server via the command line.  If it is the case that there is some
KIM functionality that is not available on the command line, please let me
know.

Thanks,
-Mike