Hi, I just added a link on the KLEE webpage to a version of uclibc that
incorporates the changes needed to compile it on x64, which Cristian
Zamfir kindly agreed to share with everybody.

Let us know if there are any issues with this version, and whether it
also works on 32 bit, in which case we can have this as the only
version.  It would be also useful to add these changes to the uclibc
repository I started a while ago (did we make that public?) so that we
can keep track of all the changes that were needed for uclibc to work
with KLEE, in case we decide to upgrade to a newer version of uclibc.

Cristian