Hi Daniel,

KLEE requires a constraint solver with support for the theory of
bitvectors and arrays of bitvectors, i.e. QF_ABV in SMT-LIB:
http://goedel.cs.uiowa.edu/smtlib/logics/QF_ABV.smt2

I am not sure whether Yices implements this theory or not, but several
other solvers do.  For example, check last year's SMT-COMP results in
this division:
http://www.smtexec.org/exec/divisionResults.php?jobs=856&division=QF_ABV

Hope this helps,
Cristian