Hi,

The STP version in the repository is really old, from 2009.  I plan to
remove that directory soon and make --with-stp required when configuring
KLEE.  Would anyone like to update the configure script accordingly?

It should be fine to use a newer version of STP; we mention r940 on the
website because we have tested it on some of our benchmarks, and it
works well.  If anyone can recommend another version, I will add it to
the website.

Best,
Cristian