Hi all,

We are sorry that the KLEE mailing lists were down during the last few days; the problems were caused by some unexpected hardware failures.

We have decided to move this list from klee-dev@keeda.stanford.edu to klee-...@imperial.ac.uk. You will soon be receiving a message saying that you are now subscribed to the new mailing list, which will include a new password. Other than that, there should be no other noticeable changes, just remember to use the new list name. Finally, if you have sent an email to the list in the last week or so, you might want to resend it to the new address.

Thank you,
Cristian