Hi, most likely you have not compiled all libraries used by vim to LLVM bitcode.

Best,
Cristian

On 16/01/13 01:31, 李永超 wrote:
Hi Everyone:
     I have been trying to run vim trough klee and generate test cases.
Having built vim with llvm, I run following command to run it with klee:
     klee -libc=uclibc -posix-runtime ./vim.bc -sym-args 3 3 10
-sym-file3 1 20
     Instead of test cases, what I got are error info:
KLEE: ERROR: unable to load symbol(applicationShellWidgetClass) while
initializing globals.
     A head of which are several undefined refference to funtion warnings.

     I hope there will be someone could help me out.
     Cheeres, Thanks.