Hi BNM,
If I understand correctly, here there are two categories of test suites
discussed: one contains the test suite generatedby KLEE, and another contains
test suites that come with the program itself. If you want to measure the
coveragespecifically achieved by KLEE, then you should only run your program
with the KLEE-generated test suite.

Andrew