Hi Norlina,
Yes, generally it is possible for KLEE to generate string inputs, including a
program written in a particular language.For the space program that you are
testing, I guess that you would need to provide a symbolic file as an input
program.KLEE will then replace the content of the file with concrete contents
in the generated .ktest files.

Please have a look on how to use symbolic files in this tutorial: Symbolic
Environment · KLEE
Regards,Andrew

|  |
Symbolic Environment · KLEE

    On Tuesday, 13 February 2018, 6:19:06 pm GMT+8, Norlina Pasaribu