Hi Daniel,

KLEE is not crashing but the timeout (--max-time=10800) is reached.
The thing what happens in your case is that the KLEE watchdog process tries to
kill KLEE vie attaching to it using gdb. So KLEE does not terminate or does not
have enough time to terminate.

It could be that KLEE is waiting on an external call which does not return.
Try to attach via gdb to the KLEE process (remember you have to take the child
pid) and make a backtrace so we would know more.

For this one, you have to change the ptrace_scope:

> KLEE: WARNING: KLEE: WATCHDOG: time expired, attempting halt via gdb
>
> Could not attach to process.  If your uid matches the uid of the target
> process, check the setting of /proc/sys/kernel/yama/ptrace_scope, or try
> again as the root user.  For more details, see /etc/sysctl.d/10-ptrace.conf
> ptrace: Operation not permitted.

Best,
Martin
Martin Nowack