Hi Alberto, I'm not sure what addresses you have in mind, but we can always consider more options. As you can see from that PR, the main challenge is to have a minimum impact on performance, both during recording as well as replaying. The best place to continue the conversation would be perhaps on GitHub.

Best,
Cristian