We would welcome updates and improvements to the documentation. Just open a pull request at https://github.com/klee/klee.github.io

Best,
Cristian

On 10/03/2018 07:08, Alberto Barbaro wrote:
Hi,
sorry for the email... I fix it adding the file to the CMakeList.txt, I would suggest to update the documentation on the website as well. I think it would be useful to everybody.

Thanks

    Hi all,
    I would like to add a new class to KLEE but I have few problems. I
    tried to follow the help that is present on the website but not luck
    so far.

    In my case, I have created TestObject,h and TestObject.cpp in
    lib/Core and included TestObject.h in lib/Core/Executor.cpp using
    #include "TestObject.h" and finally added into the function
    executeInstruction the line TestObject t;

    The code for the class in pretty standard:

    TestObject.h
    #ifndef TESTOBJECT_H
    #define TESTOBJECT_H

    namespace klee
    {

    class TestObject
    {
    public:
         TestObject();
         ~TestObject();

    };

    }

    #endif // TESTOBJECT_H

    TestObject.cpp
    #include "TestObject.h"

    klee::TestObject::TestObject()
    {
    }

    klee::TestObject::~TestObject()
    {
    }

    The error I got is:
    [ 98%] Built target kleeModule
    Linking CXX executable ../../bin/klee
    ../../lib/libkleeCore.a(Executor.cpp.o): In function
    `klee::Executor::executeInstruction(klee::ExecutionState&,
    klee::KInstruction*)':
    /home/klee/klee-taint/lib/Core/Executor.cpp:1447: undefined
    reference to `klee::TestObject::TestObject()'
    /home/klee/klee-taint/lib/Core/Executor.cpp:2459: undefined
    reference to `klee::TestObject::~TestObject()'

    What am I missing? I cannot understand the problem in this case.

    Thanks a lot,