Hi,
I'm working on a possible PULL request that would allow to execute a
project but excluding paths based on a .path previously generated using
KLEE. Doing so it would be possible to have some sort of "exploration
technique" that would help to follow specific paths.

I think, after having generated the .path file, it would be possible to do
so amending Executor.cpp main switch for the Instruction::Br case. I'm able
to keep track of the "index" for the current branch so I would check
cond.get().isTrue() comparing with value on line "index". At this point I'm
not sure how to skip a branch ( I cannot use exit(0) like klee_silent_exit
I think ). Should I just modify the if for the "br" branch of the switch?

Thanks for any suggesiton,