Hi,

I got confused about the documentation describing Linking External Libraries.
In the documentation, it says

If some functions in the input file are defined in an external LLVM IR file, an
archive (.a) of LLVM IR files, or a shared object with LLVM IR code, these
external files can be linked in using the option -link-llvm-lib=LIB_FILENAME.

What I understand is that I can give a ".so" file, but the example

$ klee -link-llvm-lib=libhelper.so.bc test.bc

shows that the option needs a ".so.bc" file. So I want to ask what formats does
the option "-link-llvm-lib" supports?

Does it mean that I can give ".ll", ".a" and/or ".so" files? But the ".a" file
should be an archieve of ".bc" files instead of ".obj" files?

Thanks,
Ling Jin