*******************
This email from originates from outside Imperial. Do not click on links and
attachments unless you recognise the sender.
If you trust the sender, add them to your safe senders list
https://spam.ic.ac.uk/SpamConsole/Senders.aspx to disable email stamping for
this address.
*******************
Hi there,

I am now playing around KLEE and try to use clang to build bitcode file in the
first tutorial (http://klee.github.io/tutorials/testing-function/).

My command is: clang -I ../../include -g -emit-llvm -O0 -Xclang
-disable-O0-optnone get_sign.c

And it complain -emit-llvm cannot be used when linking.

I try: clang -I ../../include -g -O0 -Xclang -disable-O0-optnone get_sign.c

And it complains "undefined reference to 'klee_make_symbolic'" even I give all
the dependency(those .a file) of KLEE to wllvm. It should at least normally
compile even I am not using “-c -emit-llvm”. Does anyone know what’s the reason
for clang cannot find the dependency for KLEE library?

Thanks!