Hi all,

I would like to know what is KLEE doing when reaching fork limit but not
reaching time limit.
I am trying the second tutorial
here(http://klee.github.io/tutorials/testing-regex/).

When I set fork limit to 6000 and time limit to 10 seconds, that is using
command `klee -max-forks=6000 -max-time=10 Regexp.bc ` it generate:
KLEE: done: completed paths = 6001
KLEE: done: generated tests = 5321
However, when I set fork limit to 6000 and time limit to 6 seconds, that is
using command `klee -max-forks=6000 -max-time=6 Regexp.bc ` it still generate
same number of paths and test. I am wondering what KLEE is doing after reaching
fork limit. If it is solving the constraint for different path, then it
shouldn’t generate the same number of test for two different configuration. Am
I understand wrong?

Thank you very much!