From: klee-dev-boun...@imperial.ac.uk <klee-dev-boun...@imperial.ac.uk> on
behalf of Biqian Cheng <bchen...@ucr.edu>
Sent: 15 July 2022 20:48
To: klee-dev <klee-dev@imperial.ac.uk>
Subject: [klee-dev] Question about adding an llvm pass to KLEE

Hi,

I'm working on adding an llvm pass to the KLEE source code on Optimize.cpp.
Should I include my llvm pass in some directory in order to pass it into
addPass()?

For example, addPass(Passes, createInstructionCombiningPass());

Before the createInstructionCombiningPass() is added, there should be some
implementations of createInstructionCombiningPass somewhere in KLEE source
code. In fact, there is no implementation for createInstructionCombiningPass().
What would be the reasons for this?

Thank you!