Hi Jiayi,

On Thu, 11 May 2023 22:48:28 +0800
王加益 <vineash30...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a question about the `const std::string &file` in `struct
> InstructionInfo`. From my observation, this `file` is always a
> relative path, regardless of whether the file is in klee-uclibc, klee
> runtime, or my own testing subjects. For example, we have:
>
>    - runtime/POSIX/fd.c
>    - ../lib/getopt.c
>    - libc/string/strcmp.c
>
> This makes it difficult to analyze, especially in `run.istats`, as
> tools like kcachegrind cannot find the corresponding source code with
> relative paths. Is there a way to make the `file` absolute?

Either add a field for the directory to that struct (the directory is
in the debug info, you can see it at the end of assembly.ll) or
configure your kcachegrind to access those directories. I don't have it
at hand currently but it's sth. like View -> Settings -> Directory
Settings for Source Annotation.

Kind regards,

Frank