Dear KLEE developers,

I found an interesting behavior of KLEE while using a variant tool of KLEE
(https://github.com/haoxintu/SymLoc) to test the dircolors​ package in GNU
Coreutils. The behavior is that KLEE fails to fork at a branch that should be
forked with the option --optimize option enabled (i.e., --optimize=true). While
the --optimize option is disabled (i.e., --optimize=false), the branch can be
successfully forked as usual.

Please check more details at
https://gist.github.com/haoxintu/183dda2923965d1e33f64ad59c7f5338. (I recorded
here mainly because the markdown format makes it easy to present some code
examples).

Could you please look at this case and check if this is a potential issue in
KLEE's optimization (LLVM's optimization probably)? Please also let me know if
I can provide anything further.

Thank you very much for your time and help!

Best regards,

Haoxin