Since the flap with Chase credit cards changing their OFX details, I've been using aqbanking instead of libofx, and there are a number of differences.

First, is there any way to make aqbanking remember the password? It prompts every time, and I don't see any boxes or settings. Also, is there any way to make it FORGET the password? I just mistyped a password, but if I try to update the account again, it uses the wrong password I just typed.

Second, is there any way to make it actually put the memo from the downloaded transaction into the memo of the KMM transaction?

If these are actually issues with aqbanking and not with KMM's use of it, where should I bring them up? Would it be the aqbanking mailing list?

Thanks for any hints

Jack