Jack,

On Thursday 08 September 2016 21:00:19 Jack wrote:

> I've been downloading transactions for my Bank of America credit card
> for months without problems, until a week or two ago, when I started
> getting "The file or folder eftx.bankofamerica.com does not exist."

I just checked that data and get

;; ANSWER SECTION:
eftx.bankofamerica.com. 3600    IN      CNAME   eftx.ecglb.bac.com.
eftx.ecglb.bac.com.     30      IN      A       171.161.207.77

which looks OK to me. Something is also responding there and says:

<title>501 Method Not Implemented</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Method Not Implemented</h1>

in case I send some garbage.

The output of
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=eftx.bankofamerica.com also
looks OK to me.

Can you turn on logging using the ~/ofxlog.txt feature?

Doesn't mapping the account require to login to the bank? So in case you can
do that, the transmission seems to be working. I am also wondering, which
error is shown during 'Show error message'.

Strange.

Regards

Thomas

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

Programmers never die: They just GOSUB without RETURN.