I have been compiling KMM from source for many years and prefer to keep up with bug fixes as they happen.

I keep many backups of my data so data loss is not a big concern.

Reading the mailing list recently suggests that many of the recent bug fixes are for the master branch. I know this has been in development for some time and when I tried it a while back, it was not ready for daily use.

I'm wondering if this has changed? Keeping in mind that I have plenty of backup files and I understand the risks involved, has the master branch gotten to the point where it is a viable option to use on a daily basis? I would like to be able to give feedback to the developers on the coming release to do my part.

As I recall, running the master branch caused some issues and switching back a forth between the 5.1 branch and the master branch was not practical. I assume this is still the case.

It would be great to get a short update on how far along the master branch is and if possible, how soon it may be released.

Thanks,

--
**
*Brendan Coupe*

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:4.0
EMAIL;PREF=1:3...@coupe7.com
FN:Brendan Coupe
N:Coupe;Brendan;;;
TEL;VALUE=TEXT:310.626.5380
UID:0c8bfd4a-9d10-40a9-8513-f45eb1fbb169
END:VCARD