On 1/6/24 10:36, Jonathan Kimmitt via KMyMoney-devel wrote:
(*
Dear kMyMoney developers,
   I came across KMyMoney while looking for a replacement for the recently
deceased QuickBooks Desktop.
Having gone to the trouble of converting my accounts from Quickbooks to
GnuCash, I was a little disappointed
that the “open Gnucash XML file” feature didn’t seem to work. I offer you a
crude standalone converter which someone
might be able to work up into a general purpose importer. Comments welcome. At
the moment I don’t have non UK
currencies to work with. The extrapolation should be a simple exercise.

Regards,
Jonathan
*)

Thanks for the contribution.  I'll let others comment on how we might use it.  However, my first question is what didn't work on trying to open a GnuCash XML file.  Along with that, I'd ask what version of KMyMoney, and what operating system/distribution are you using?

Thanks

Jack