Hi,

We have finally reproduced it on Arch. It's a consequence of the Linux capabilities
rewrite. We will try to fix the package.

Daniel

On 2018-08-05 15:38, daniel.salz...@nic.cz wrote:
So far I'm not successful in reproduction. I suspect you set different
configure parameters (defaults).
Could you provide me your server configuration and output of 'knotc
status +configure'?

D.

On 2018-08-05 14:55, daniel.salz...@nic.cz wrote:
Hi Bjoern,

I'm not aware of this incompatibility. But I will try to reproduce it.
In general, you could delete the old timer database and restart the server.

Regards,
Daniel