Just for the record.

We have discovered that the master server (Windows 2008 R2 Datacenter) returns broken AXFR just for a specific zone if corresponding query contains EDNS section.

Daniel

On 2018-08-09 15:02, Aleš Rygl wrote:
On 9.8.2018 13:41, daniel.salz...@nic.cz wrote:
On 2018-08-09 08:56, Aleš Rygl wrote:
Hi Dan,

On 8.8.2018 22:53, daniel.salz...@nic.cz wrote:

On how many interfaces is the server listening? Don't you need to set
https://www.knot-dns.cz/docs/2.7/singlehtml/index.html#via ?

Dan
The server is listening on two interfaces. I have just tried the
option you suggest and no change. What is interesting that just one
domain from about 10 hosted on the same server is affected.

Is this domain bigger than the other ones (multi-message AXFR)?
Are you able to transfer to zone using kdig?
What software is on the master side?
Yes, this domain is bigger, it's size is about 4KiB. I am able to
transfer it via kdig without an issue. I have no idea of the remote
software nevertheless I can check it.

Ales