Hello,

we did not have time to solve this yet so it is not supported at the moment.

You can add yourself to
https://gitlab.labs.nic.cz/knot/knot-resolver/issues/368
and you will be notified once it changes.

Let me add that right now we are in middle of refactoring and do not
have capacity to solve this ourseles but patches are welcome - we will
review.

Workaround could be to run two instances where each binds to different
IP address.

Please direct further communication about Knot Resolver to its mailing
list https://lists.nic.cz/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/knot-resolver-users .

Thank you for understanding.

Petr Špaček  @  CZ.NIC