We will consider whether another configuration option is acceptable :-)

Best,
Daniel

On 2018-10-15 10:35, Aleš Rygl wrote:
Hello,

    Is there a way how to force AXFR for certain masters in the
configuration? I have a situation with one of master serveres where
IXFR fails - received response is "Format error". Knot does not fall
back to AFXR in this case and the zone is going to expire. Using
zone-retransfer can fix it. Transferring this zone using kdig is also
ok.

I can see this with Knot  2.7.2 and Knot 2.7.3 as well.

BR

Ales