* Sebastian Wiesinger <sebast...@karotte.org> [2018-10-24 10:08]:
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently testing a KSK algorithm rollover with my zone. I changed
> the signature scheme from RSA to ECDSA. Knot started adding new RRSIGs
> and new keys and now waits for the new DS to be published at the
> parent zone. One thing strikes me as odd though:
>
> http://dnsviz.net/d/6v6.de/W9AmtA/dnssec/
>
> Looking at the graph the new KSK (54879) is not signing anything right
> now. Shouldn't it sign the DNSKEY records of the ZSKs so that the
> chain stays intact when the DS record changed at the parent zone?

Hi,

it seems this is only a display problem at dnsviz.net. After the new
DS was added it looks right (except that DENIC did not delete the old
DS at the same time):

http://dnsviz.net/d/6v6.de/W9Ar5Q/dnssec/

Regards

Sebastian

--
GPG Key: 0x58A2D94A93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant