Hi,

I'm having a question about DNSSEC KSK rollover and obtaining the relevant
information for submission to the parent zone of the new key.

I'm currently using these steps:

- running "keymgr example.org list"
- manually identifying the new key using the parameters "ksk=yes" and having a
look at the created, publish, ready and active parameters. The new key always
seems to be the one with active=0 and I also check the dates of the other
parameters for plausibility. I then note the tag of the identified key.
- using "keymgr example.org dnskey <keytag>" or "keymgr example.org ds
<keytag>" to get the corresponding information for submission to the parent
zone.

Is there an easier way of achieving this, especially without the manual key
identification step? Ideally would be a single command I can run and specify
the zone of interest and it will output the dnskey and/or ds information of
the new key.

Thanks,
Maxi