Hello Leo,

my mistake seemed to be to listen at 0.0.0.0. If I set the correct explicit IP,
my internal "JailIP", everything works fine.
I used Knot DNS now just for one day with one master and one slave zone. The
configuration syntax ist really nice and I like very much to work with the
knotc command. KnotDNS is a nice peace of software.

Regards
Thomas