Hi,

Yes, I'm positive, and I've tried kdig on all three subdomains, and they all look fine:

root@knot:/var/lib/knot/zones# kdig AXFR sub3.company.com @1.2.3.4
;; AXFR for sub3.company.com.
....... regular zone records stuff, nothing strange
;; Received 1914 B (23 messages, 23 records)
;; Time 2021-08-03 11:07:54 CEST
;; From 1.2.3.4@53(TCP) in 48.9 ms

I will check about the wireshark stuff later.

MJ