It has been implemented https://knot.readthedocs.io/en/master/reference.html#remotes-section

Daniel

On 2022-03-09 14:50, Anand Buddhdev wrote:
On 10/12/2021 09:30, Daniel Salzman wrote:

Hi Daniel,

I plan some configuration extension to be able to group more remotes under one identifier. Just to find a nice way how to implement it. By the way, Knot DNS 1.x supported that already :-D

I was also thinking about this, because I would find it useful to
group hosts together under a single remote identifier. Perhaps a
remote could have a boolean option such as "contact_all". If it's
true, then Knot contacts every address defined. Such a remote could
then be the target of the "notify" option of a zone.

This boolean option would default to false to retain current
behaviour, and allow an operator to choose the new behaviour if it
suits them.

Regards,
Anand