Hi

I appreciate if you have any suitable consultant please reply me with
their updated resume, contact details. ASAP

Requirement:
Requirement No SRI09110503
Job Title       J2ee Develper
Location        Costa Mesa, California
Duration        6 Month(s)
Skill Set       J2EE Spring Hibernate Jboss JSP XML Web Services JDBC nice
to have: AJAX PHP Paypal Oracle SQL
Job Description must be local to southern ca
Experience      Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java
applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life
cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program
coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging,
research, and investigation. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of
specialty and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related
area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
within a particular field. Relies on extensive experience and judgment
to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide
degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a
supervisor or manager.

Thanks and regards,

Ashok Kumar ▪  Sr. Technical Recuriter
Prelude Systems Inc