Hi,

I am looking for an Automation Test Lead for my client.

Location: New York
Duration: Long Term
Rate: 55

Experience with Automation testing
Experience with designing automation-testing framework
Knowledge and experience with Software Development Life Cycle
methodologies
Develop tools, scripts, and programs to implement test automation.
Develop object oriented test automation framework.
Develop and maintain automation scripts.
Identify, setup, test, and troubleshoot various permutations of
software/network configurations.
Execute automation scripts to identify, log and track defects, and
functional and configuration issues.

Domain: Banking MUST

Please send resumes to nived...@apexitc.com or call me at 402-408-6122

Regards