Hi

I appreciate if you have any suitable consultant please reply me with
their updated resume, contact details. ASAP

Requirement:

Job Title :     Sr. Java Developer with SQL Server
Location :      DAyton, Ohio
Project Duration :      6 Month(s)
Est Start Date :        immediate

Skill Set :
1. Experience: 5-7 years
2. Very good at written and verbal communication with customer and has
experience with working in US.
3. At least 4 years of hands-on experience with Core Java and Struts
1.1
4. Good experience in working with SQL Server DB. Should be able to
write Store Procedures.
5. Good experience in working with Unix and shell scripting and
debugging.
6. Working knowledge of XML parsing is essential.
7. Good & independent Analytical and Trouble shooting skills.

Thanks and regards,

Ashok Kumar ▪  Sr. Technical Recuriter
Direct   213.233.3515
as...@preludesys.com