Hi

I appreciate if you have any suitable consultant please reply me with
their updated resume, contact details. ASAP

Requirement:
Job Title :     C++ Consultant
Location :      Mountain View, California
Project Duration :      6 Month(s)
Est Start Date :        immediate
Preference :    None
Skill Set :
- 8+ years of experience with any modern object oriented language
- 5 or more years of Windows C++ experience
- Windows API usage
- Experience with code refactoring & Improvement
- Understands design patterns and unit testing
- Excellent communication skills
- high customer focus Plus: worked on consumer desktop application
Job Description :       Leadership and Java skill sets a big pluses but not
required.
Experience :    8+ years of experience with any modern object oriented
language 5 or more years of Windows C++ experience Windows API usage
Experience with code refactoring & Improvement Understands design
patterns and unit testing Excellent communication skills high customer
focus worked on consumer desktop application

Thanks and regards,

Ashok Kumar ▪  Sr. Technical Recuriter
Direct   213.233.3515
Office   213.233.3907