Hi All,

I appreciate if you have any suitable consultant please reply me with
their updated resume, contact details. ASAP

Requirement:

Job Title :      .Net Consultant
Location :      Toledo, Ohio
Project Duration :         9 Month(s)
Est Start Date :  immediate
Skill Set :       We are looking for a 9 - 12 month position as of now
but this could change most likely by lengthening the term. The
programmer will be assisting with adding functionality to the existing
"proprietary" application that client runs. This includes some key
features as well as integration with the SAP system. The programmer
should communicate well and have some architecture design skills.
Client is NOT looking for a straight executer but needs a Consultant /
Sr. Developer who can work towards planning and then executing.
Job Description :           must be local

Thanks and regards,

Ashok Kumar ▪  Sr. Technical Recuriter

Direct   213.233.3515
Office   213.233.3907