Hi Friends,

Warm Greetings!

Let me know if you have someone for the below position.

*Position: BizTalk Application Analyst*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 8+ Months*

*Rate: $50/hr Max*

*Interview: Immediate *

**

We are looking for a Biztalke consultant for the following:

**
**
*Job Description: *

Support of the Maximo and Oracle integration to external applications via
Biztalk

Support and enhance the integration components between fleet applications,
including components developed in custom java applications, biztalk, and
PL/SQL.

Work in a team-environment sharing skills and knowledge with other team
members.

Participate in production support rotations to analyze day-to-day production
issues and quickly respond to the problem to minimize the business impact.

*Required Skills *

"Requires 3+ years BizTalk development skills (BizTalk 2006 R2), C#.NET
development skills

5+ years experience with SQL Server 2000, 2005 and/or 2008

Experience with development and deployment of web services.

Experience with multiple database technologies such as Oracle, DB2,
Microsoft SQL Server.

* *

*Regards,*

* *