Dear All

I appreciate if you have any suitable consultant please reply me with
their updated resume, contact details. ASAP

Requirement:

Title: PeopleSoft tester
Duration: 6- 9 Months
Location: Albany, NY
Skill:
• Support the Integration and System testing efforts for a PeopleSoft
Financials 9.1 implementation by developing test cases, executing test
cases in HP Quality Center, and documenting test results
• Prepare detailed test cases, complete with objectives, conditions,
steps, and expected results.
• Define, draft, and gather test data required for conditions and
steps
• Submit and accurately document test defects
2-3 years total PeopleSoft experience
• Must have completed one PeopleSoft Financials implementation in a
role as a tester / test developer
• Excellent communication skills: oral, written, etc.
• Must have completed one project using HP (Mercury) Quality Center

Thanks and regards,

Ashok Kumar ▪  Sr. Technical Recruiter

Direct   213.233.3515
Office   213.233.3907