Please let me know if you have any QA Analyst with OLM/Financial Industry
experience.

Location is Wayne, PA.
The rate is  45

 6 - 9 month project, will accept H1s. Looking for a candidate with very
good communication skills.
Candidate should have Oracle Lease Management experience or have strong
financial background.

NICE TO HAVE

*       Familiar with Oracle AIM methodology

*       Experience with QA of a custom built application

*       Quality Center knowledge

MUST HAVE

*       Flexibility regarding working hours (overtime, weekends etc., even
if on short notice)

*       Experience in Financial Services Industry

TASKS/ RESPONSIBILITIES

*       Test event preparation for Link-Integration, CRP (Conference Room
Pilot) and UAT (User Acceptance Test) Events

*       Support of business testers throughout test events regarding test
tools

*       Test Script development/ maintenance based on Functional Design
documents

*       Test Data management & maintenance

____________

____________
Thanks and Regards,

Alex Young