Hi ,

 

I have 3 positions open in Albuquerque, NM and I am looking for an immediate
start.

 

I need junior resources with 2-3 years of relevant experience. Duration :min
1 year

 

Skill set requirement for the positions 

 

Basic networking like Cisco
Tier 1 monitoring for CDMA network
Working knowledge on T1 links configuration, Lucent, Nortel switch env
Experience interacting telcos like ATT, qwest, verizon etc

 

Please respond to me tomorrow morning.

 

 

Thanks,

Danny

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,

Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

Office: 408-852-7195

Fax:     408-608-6088

Email to: danny <mailto:[email protected]> @idctechnologies.com

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dheerendra-singh/20/286/33b

www.idctechnologies.com

CMM LEVEL 3 Company

Certified Untitled

 

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"KNOW.IT" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/know_it_az?hl=en.

<<image001.jpg>>

Reply via email to