*Please reply to ki...@dwlabs.com*

*Need Telephony developer*
*Project Period: 2011-04-25 - 2011-12-31
Option on Extension: Yes
Location: Alpharetta, GA*

Summary of Project:**

Telephony developer for our global Call Center Telephony platform *(I3
Interactive Intelligence*)
Description of Assignment:
The Consultant will be part of the IT project team implementing new business
trends that are rolled out throughout the client Sectors.
You will act as the technical consultant during the implementation of
projects.

change request for our global Call Center Telephony platform which includes
development activities in the telephony solution.

You’ll advise business management on the adaptation of ways of working,
based on the best practices supported by our global business process.
You will provide back office support for the internal IT helpdesks in
diagnosing and resolving issues with the Telephony platform (*I3-Interactive
Intelligence*) and if needed escalate the issue to the vendor.

In addition you will provide training for new helpdesk personnel.
You will be part of the level 2 Standby team (24/7) and travel to
international sites for go live support..

Deliverables:
Enhancement to implement changes for projects and CRs for our global
telephony application

Knowledge and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
educational / work experience